BLOCHSOX™ gives you stability in your turns, support in your jumps and perfection in your lines. BLOCHSOX™ is a cutting-edge dance sock designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal comfort and support. With innovative features like a built-in spin-spot, brake lines, grip control lines and enhanced compression arch, the freedom to dance with total control is now possible. Smoother turns, jump support and the ability to hold difficult lines are a few of the benefits dancers can expect to experience.
- Brake lines – two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
- Spin-spot - designed to allow dancer’s to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
- Grip control lines – on the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on dancer's foot
- Double welt compression cuff – not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
- Enhanced compression arch – supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows-off a dancer’s foot line
- Padded heel – extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
- BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks
- Available in a range of colours–including sand, charcoal and black
- Add a small amount of baby powder to the silicon grips of BLOCHSOX™ if you would like to reduce the stickiness of the grips
Share this Product
More from this collection
I haven't danced a lot in these socks yet; but when testing them put, they were so comfortable, supportive, and my turns and floor gripping capabilities were definitely noticeable! Will definitely be recommending these to my students and fellow dance friends!